By this time, you’ve begun to feel the significant impacts that the COVID-19 threat has had on our community. We hope you and your family are safe and are taking the necessary precautions to stay well.
In the midst of event cancellations, school closings, and other social distancing efforts, many of our children will be missing out on school lunches and backpack programs, and many of our neighbors may have their hours and wages cut as businesses close or see lower sales. While many of us had the opportunity to ensure our pantries were stocked over the past few days, the seniors in our community, living on fixed incomes, likely had no room in their budgets to do so. These neighbors may be joining the 450+ families each month who already depend on charities to keep their pantries stocked.
Services of Hope is preparing to serve these families in coming days and weeks, and we need your help. Your donation of $25 ensures that a family of four can receive the groceries they need when they visit Services of Hope. Donations are easy to make online and will have an immediate impact in our community.
Also, if you’re having debt problems or other financial challenges please reach out to FHCCS.org, they exist to help you solve your financial problems!
Thank you for your support to our neighbors who are especially vulnerable during this crisis.
We are on limited hours so please call 214-276-0235. Leave a message, it will be returned!
- What Kills Germs? How to Kill Coronavirus – Learn More
- Local Senior Shopping Hours at Local Grocery Stores
- Publix – Tues & Wed 7-8 am
- Walmart – Tues first hour of business
- Target – Wed 8-9 am
- Winn Dixie – Mon – Fri 8-9 am
- Costco – Tues & Thurs 9-10 am
- Dollar General – Daily, first hour of business
- Big Lots – Daily, first hour of business
- Whole Foods – Daily 8-9 am
- The Fresh Market – Mon – Fri 8-9 am
Dallas COVID-19 testing sites changes criteria
Dallas, Texas – Starting at noon on Monday, March 23, the two COVID-19 testing sites in Dallas are updating criteria and lifting the age restriction to test more North Texans.
Criteria for testing sites are as follows:
- Shortness of breath
- Must show a temperature of 99.6 or higher
The sites operate daily from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and are located at:
- American Airlines Center, Parking Lot E, 2500 Victory Plaza
- Ellis Davis Field House, 9191 S Polk St
For more information contact Rocky Vaz at email@example.com
Diaper & Diaper Wipes Donations Needed
The rapid spread of COVID-19 means the need for diapers and wipes is increasing and we need your help. Donate to Hope Supply Co. today to help homeless and at-risk children have clean diapers and wipes.